- This is not an algae, it is a flowering plant, the smallest vegetable in the world. It tastes just like a salad
Tasty solution can be made into different foods
Healthy alternative to animal protein
- 1 out of 10 people on Earth is already starving, and this trend is growing
Efficient way to feed 10 billion people
- 9 essential EAAs amino acids.
Eco-friendly high quality plant protein
- By 2050, the population will reach 10 billion people, and traditional agriculture will not be able to fully provide them. According to some forecasts, global protein consumption will double
- The countries that will grow the most will not be able to use traditional agriculture. They need breakthrough technologies that do not require agricultural land and are not as expensive as vertical farms or cellular technologies
- Vitamin B12. It promotes the growth of nerve cells. DNA synthesis and cellular metabolism. But usually it is not in plants!
- In some countries, it already accounts for up to 70% of the diet
- It is eaten in all known ways: fresh, boiled, fried and many others